1 Dec 2007

My Adventures On Sagazone

Well Readers, I have been spreading my wings & exploring the delights of the web site for us over 50s, I quickly signed up & started to explore.



Quite soon after joining after reading a couple of the posts I decided maybe I should change my photo from Merlin to one of me when I was a little(well a lot younger), well a couple of people contacted me, including a lady, well thought I surely this is a good sign & promptly replied to her, well as usual nothing goes as we want, I am still waiting for a response from her.



Well I have explored different parts of the site now, had a look at the forums, where actually people seem to chat, some seem quite friendly, but I do have to say there are also sadly some people on there as on all sites who are not so pleasant in fact they seem bent on being unpleasant, to each other.



But now the good news, there are some really really nice people on the site & I have to name a few of them in the hope that those of you who I may of tempted to join will go & have a look at their profiles & then blogs, so here goes

Daisiepo Rose58 Honeycook V Goty Funkyfarmer Wilfulwoodpecker



I have just realised I need to say their blogs are an interesting mixture & well worth a visit.



The site does not have the facility yet if ever to upload photos to the blog or create interesting templates, but you can find some wide ranging subjects quite easily as well as follow others involvement in forums you have joined, but also announce your latest blog.

PS just to say this is another photo from my collegue at work



Well thats all for now folks will keep you updated on my adventures in Sagaland

No comments: