20 Dec 2007

Pams People

Well on monday went to see Pams People, a small group of people who have got together to entertain others.

It was in a large community centre hall but sadly there were only a few people there as an audience, in fact I think there was not many more than the number of performers, despite this the how cold the room was there was a great atmosphere & it really was a good performance with a mixture of songs from the musicals, sketches & carols.

The group seemed to enjoy themselves almost as much as the audience, my friend Jackie was there & it was lovely to hear her as others sing solos rather than with the choir I am used to hearing them in.

One of the group a young lady has the most beautiful smile when she sings as well as a beautiful singing voice, I mentioned, this to Jackie & low & behold the lady came over, her speaking voice matche the rest of her, but why had she appearred, well at long last my chance had come, she offerred me a stocking, but then explained that she wanted me to drap it over the shoulder of the man next to me when the cue came.

Well faced with this responsibility, at long last someone had realised my potential, not sure really as what, maybe props, I watched whilst still trying to follow the wonderful comedy sketch, at long last it seemed to be the right moment, but the gentleman noticed & was not very happy until I explained it was part of the show, finally the point was reached & we all enjoyed the conclusion of the piece & the stocking was returned to its owner, much to the gentlemans relief.

I wanted to take a photo to put on the blog but sadly the group do not feel ready for this quite yet, what a lovely afternoons entertainment, I could almost become a groupie

Happy christmas everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Merlin :-)

Hammy Hamster