14 Nov 2014

The Next Leg of our Trip leaving Vegas 12 November 2014

Sadly this was my last day with Paul, it has been great to have this special time with him, but unfortunately sometimes the nicest things have to come to an end. We did some more packing, then were going to find Subway for breakfast but had to make do with McDonald's instead, then we tried to find somewhere to change american dollars into new zealand currency, would you believe thete is nowhere in the hotel or locally that does it, also we tried to sort out my boarding card but again with no success, returned yo the room finished off packing then signed out of the hotel.
Our shuttle to the airport arrived but this time went to a number of other hotels picking up, when we got to the airport,  it was some distance away from the entrance to check in but sorted it out, Paul and I then had to part as he was going to another terminal for his flight. I went to the lounge to wait and was very surprised it was tiny, no toilet, few seats and very small selection of snacks, but at least peaceful and quiet. Eventually it was time to go for my flight.
All went well with this it was a much better and shorter flight with American Airlines,  then I used the mobility service to negotiate through the airport, the first man did not seem happy, it seemed I needed a vehicle to get me to the check in the man pushing the wheelchair had a fallout with the driver,  which I felt was not very professional on eithers part, I was quickly processed then again immigration and security, but the pusher had disappeared,  luckily it was only a short distance to the lounge and departure gate.  The lounge was bigget and better but it seems the restrooms were out of order so if needed would have to use public one on the concourse, the choice of food was a little better, so am now sat here passing time until it is time for my flight to Auckland of 13 hours at 9 30pm, it seems that I lose a day as I cross time zones.
Hope you are enjoying the read.

No comments: