29 Jun 2007

What Happens Next



Hello readers, I am really pleased that some more people have finally had a look at my blog & I hope that they will continue coming back, so will have to work hard to keep this up.




Please provide suggestions that will encourage this to happen, if you have not seen the photos of the party please go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffreyb3/




Well on another site somebody said well what will he be doing for his 61st, well the answer is long before that the next event is a sponsored scooter event in August, followed by another concert to raise money for Shopmobility some time later in the year or early next year.




Before that I am off to look at the Isle of Man at long last for a weeks holiday, I am hoping the weather is going to be good & that I will get some good photos to show you all.




As far as I can make out we managed to raise £320 to help pay for education of children in Zambia, thanks to you all.




Apart from the big event, work did a special suprise event for me first thing Monday morning, then we went out for a meal out last night.

No comments: