6 Jun 2007

June is busting out all over

6 June 2007


Good evening all you readers, sorry I have been quiet again but it seems to have been very busy in life at the moment.


At present the local Metro is not working very far & there is a link bus service in operation, to do 10 miles it took nearly two hours this morning.


I have just started to use speech recognition at work, hopefully soon I will be dictating at some great rate rather than making my hands worse than they are.


Well we are now very close to my birthday, but unforunatly some have still not replied so we will wait & see who turns up & how they will be dressed.


The forum I have joined in relation to my ME is proving to be very interesting & helpful, it has helped inspire me in relation to costumes for the party, for myself & others, but also has given me a greater insight into how difficult it is for others with ME just to get through the day.


Sadly yet again despite all my promises I have become hooked by Big Brother, the worst bit is to find out the twins are social work students, I just hope eventually they practice some of their training on the other housemates.

No comments: