19 May 2007

Some More New Adventures Of A Happy Togg


19 May 2007


Well hello all you readers, sorry I have not been in touch for a while but I have been really busy with other things.


Firstly it is now a month to my birthday, but a few extra to my party, so I have sent off most of the invitations & Zorro has already confirmed he had recieved his. I am quite sorry that Hamster cannot make it but after all it is a long way for him to come for one night.


It took me ages to sort out the invitations & I am very grateful to AMO for all her hard work

on the cards. I am sure you are all in agreement about this, thanks again AMO, you will go to the party.

The other thing that I have done is to join in with the local ME group forum, sorry I most probably have not told those of you that do not know that, I have had this condition for at least 15 years.

It has been an interesting experiance, both happy & sad, some people are coping in a very positive way as far as i can see, but sadly & maybe with some good reason others are very angry about the condition & their life since ME.

Tomorrow I am going to see a couple of choirs with Brian, so hopefully will report back to you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know if I could, I would be there..... Hammy Hamster

francisthefearless said...

Hello Hammy Hamster, of course I realise this, have a drink for me on the day, plus the bad news is I will be putting stuff on the blog about it