20 Jun 2013

Nearly time to go

Well its the day before we travel, my back is still in spasm, I have been to the GP who has given me strong medication to cope with the trip, I have now repacked everything and as far as I can see not forgotten anything, how odd that these days a set of scales is felt needed to make sure I am not carrying to much weight in my case and to avoid having to pay extra costs.

I have put the bedding in the washer, think I have all my paperwork sorted, now all I need is my friend Geoff to turn up at the right time in the morning and Brian to be ready when we go to pick him up, I will have an early breakfast and bath so am relaxed for the flight, I have been told by the physio to wear my support belt so will do this in the hope the pain quickly abates, I hope future posts on here will become more interesting as the journey progresses

No comments: