7 Jul 2014

The Adventure Begins 7 july 2014

Well the driver arrived early in a Mercedes saloon, very posh, loaded case, then even opened the door for me, off we set, just for a change I chatted to him, maybe if he knew would of preferred I had fallen asleep.
Time passed quickly very comfortable drive, very few delays, only took just over 4 hours in total.

Had case wrapped in cling film but forgot to lock it so lets hope nobody is that desperate for my clothes, security swift, oh forgot to say had mentioned at check in about help, but also was going to lounge first, it was agreed I would ask for help there to get to the plane.

Lounge again posh but quickly sorted, mentioned help needed they said if any delay that they could resolve. Next nice shower and change of clothes, so diffetent to normal hanging about at airports connection with Wi Fi ok just had portion vegetable ragu, plus camomile tea, quite different to my usual Boots meal deal, seats comfortable man opposite asleep at first then onto his mobile, luckily now gone, hear now and then loud young child but otherwise not noisy, could get used to this, think I have about another hour before I have to leave so will relax and check my e mails gosh its a hard life

No comments: