20 Jul 2007

Divorce Absolute

Good evening readers, today I recieved the decree absolute, thats the end of my marriage, stating the obvious I am now divorced.




Friends had said I would have all sorts of different emotions but I felt nothing, not sure what that says about me or the marriage, or maybe its yet to hit me.


In the same post this morning I got another letter from the solicitor about the former home, sadly it looks like it is going to run & run, so I am going to have to stay in my flat for the forseeable future,







The short term good news is that the school holidays started today so there will be peace and quiet for the next six weeks, sorry for those that dont know I live opposite a local primary school, and between all the MPVs & 4 wheel drives it gets hectic & noisy outside from 7.30am to 6.30pm monday to friday, thank goodness for weekends, sorry then the pub lot park outside.



Anyway less of this moaning, I am now getting daily e mail from my Grand children courtesy of Bebo, also I have aquired new friends from that site and am learning rapidly about using the chat facility with Skype & Yahoo, the biggest problem is all this typing.

I am not using my brilliant new voice recognition because at present I am still full of my throat infection & am worried in case it thinks my present voice is the norm.

Sadly this week I went to a funeral there were only 2 of us there, what a sad time it was, having said that the undertaker said it was better than the ones where there are stand up fights between warring factions of families.

My friend is still very ill in hospital and we are unsure about what is going to happen to him, we were saying today about how people percieve others & would people think how kind he is & how many people he has helped over the years.

If all goes well Brian Andy & I are going taking photos at the local steam staions of the locomotives, if we get any good ones I will post a few on the blog.

Soon it will be time for the scooter event, lets hope the weather improves, also I seem to now be aquiring acts for the concert, the lovely AMO is going to sing for us and if her voice is as nice as her personality we have a winner, plus she has given me a contact for some dancers, who hopefully will work for free. Another kind person has sort of offerred to do a piano recital for the event & will see if he can find some more acts, so now all I need to do is set the date, which I will hopefully sort out soon


This Photo is of one of the beautiful churches now been demolished for a new super shopping complex, what a shame






Well going back to try some more chat on the net now, please keep reading

No comments: