7 Aug 2024

Sorry for the delay An Update to now 2024

Update Blog 7 August 2024 Hello folks, I am sorry it has been so long since I was last here, where has all the time gone, so many things have happened, both happy and sad, plus I am so much older and my family has grown in a number of ways Now all I have to do is spend some time trying to remember highlights as well as some of the more complex things in my life in the last few years A few months ago, after talking to a friend I debated, writing a book about my life, he even gave me a title “Gaping Holes” to help get me started and I created a spreadsheet, with all sorts of columns to help me to list places I had been, significant people and events. I quickly realised so many things have happened to me, maybe I need to write one book first then explore maybe another if or when I get round to having the first published. In the meantime I sent a link to this Blog, to a new friend but then had a look at the Blog myself and realised how out of date it is both in the profile and lack of some of the most amazing events to do with my family I had never expected. I will try to include photos when I can, if I can remember, or friends can remind me, in the course of the piece of work, maybe this is a new task to take on in those early hours when these days I struggle to sleep

No comments: