9 Jun 2015

Our trip to Ireland 5 June 2015

Packed had tickets money and two sat navs so off we set around midnight for the ferry, all went well and apart from one little mistake we arrived at the port, whilst waiting to board Biggles arrived, well we called him that as he was wearing a flying helmet in his little old sports car, well what a poser he was, but soon we boardef, wr decided to see if we could cope with the seats as I was worried in case Jane fell out of a bed in the cabin, we had something to eat then I slept quite well according to Jane then woke just in time for breakfast before disembarking from the ship.
We did well on our trip to where we were staying, unpacked and had a rest. Only problem when decided to go to sons and meet family battery was flat I had left the headlights on and the switch for the warning buzzer was broken, so we had to bring family to us to get going, so a different meeting for Jane with them, all got on well, then later back to rest.
The following day we went bowling, due to problems I am having with right arm, I did not join in, but all enjoyed themselves, think one or two may of suffered later, then KFC for something to eat then back to sons for a chat. On last day I was struggling a little but also wanted to catch up woth sons mum as she has health issues, did this whilst Jane spent some time with family, I forgot to mention on first night I had left my famous bum bag at sons, well guess what did it again that night after we finally parted so arranged they would drop off the following morning before we moved on.

No comments: