6 Jan 2014

28 December 2013 Trip To Seville


Early start, this morning, man should of turned up before 9 30 to solve air con, still waiting. By the way as I type here, it is nearly midnight and the dustbin wagon is outside, just as well not asleep, I am listening to Barbra Streisand on headphones , others had an early night, I have been chatting with son on skype and catching up with e mail.
Back to the plot, we had breakfast then off on trip to Seville, first Brian went for bread and Zorro and I for cheese, mistake was ask them to slice, unfortunately he did it in nice little triangles which took forever, eventually sorted then off to station
.
We had reserved seats, Brian got chatting to man in next seat, Zorro and I got into reminisce, then had a read then I nodded off. On arrival noticed McDonald's so we had a coffee(first time have seen separate coffee bar in their places) and our rolls, then on the bus to town. It was very busy and the city was packed.
I wanted to take photos of cathedral and palace, after discussion I went off on own, went up to river and then pleasant walk alongside, got lost, then back on track, lots of tourists at cathedral, walked back to town, the others were already in bus queue, eventually it came was not sure really if it was safe for the number of people crammed on, but seemed to take for ever to get to station, was just enough time to get drink before boarding train.
Was tired now so had read of e book for little while then sleep, (am finding some of Andersons stories quite a heavy read), then read a little more then chat with Brian until we reached destination, back to flat in case man came, we decided to stay in and I made yet another omelette for us all, which seemed to be ok for the others, it would of worked better if I had sorted the grill out quicker.
Well thats the end of another busy day, it seems that we are having an easy day tomorrow or today as I now realise looking at the time, hope you are not to bored with reading the blog.

No comments: