27 Feb 2008

More reasons why I have been quiet for a while

Last April I had problems with my back, but so what it had happenned before but no this was to go on & on & on

I have tried all sorts of stuff to put it right, my osteopath has tried to resolve it I tried the medication route, sadly although that seem to be helping to control at the same time it has made me even more tired out than I already was.

I went to see a lovely physio Gail & she has been treating me for some time now, she told me my muscles are amongst the tightest she has seen, being the silly person I am I boasted about this rather than resolve it, having said that I am doing some interesting exercises including the cat & the cobra, but it just did not get better, in the end it was suggested I needed to see a consulktant & have a scan

Well I have done that & had the scan, the only way seemed to be to go privately which I finally did, one less holiday this year then, the outcome is that apparrently it is something to do with the lower part of my spine narrowing.

The nice consultant has now said he can do injections in my spine (oh dear) but that may only provide temporary relief, but then he can do a proceedure which has a very high success rate, so now I have the answer, what will happen next, we will have to wait & see. Now you realise that that has had more than a little impact on my life.

No comments: