17 Mar 2007

I'm Off To Sunny Spain

Well all you readers at long last Brian & I are off to Sunny Spain tomorrow, I fact I am am told by Zorro that it truely is sunny over there despite the fact here they are predicting snow over the weekend.

Therefore I have a last few things to pack, my trusty camera for new photos for the Blog, plus pen & paper to record any exciting incidents that I have whilst over there.

This is despite all the pain from whatever is causing all the problems with my spine, the fact I signed my divorce papers this week ironically the day after it would of been our wedding aniversary, as well as the week after I learnt that in the not to distant future I may not have a job.

On top of this some more of my guests have now told me that they are unable to attend my birthday celebrations, at this rate there will soon be just me.

No comments: