26 Feb 2007

More Ravings of a Sad Old Tog

26 February 2007


Well hello again everybody what a few weeks it has been, I am really jealous of Melanie all she has to say is that she has lost inspiration and that she is going to waffle & she aquires new followers.

Having said that her choice of images and now music definately make her blog much more attractive than mine.


My excuse is that it is now 2 months since I first started having problems with my spine & other bits so sitting down to work has been quite painful, but tomorrow I am seeing my osteopath so hopefully I will feel much better.


I have been trying to find some new photos in particular sunsets, but unfortunately the sun rises on the wrong side of my flat & I get home to late to see the sunset on the other side, roll on the longer days


Well my holiday is booked, the tickets have arrived, & it is only a few more days before Brian & I go on our latest adventure, both are taking our cameras so i hope we will have some great ones to show you all


Sadly Zorro has not given me any more content for the blog but I am hoping we may meet up on holiday, to see some sites a little bit more different than the average outing.


For some strange reason, although I have just recieved the draft petition for my divorce, plus I still have not sorted out my costume for my birthday, I am off on holiday & have just taken on new work in relation to my job, just before travelling to Ireland for my grand daughters confirmation in 10 days.


Despite all this at weekend I was talking about another concert to raise some funds for shopmobility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (do I never learn)




No comments: