22 Jan 2007

Another Crazy week ahead


Well readers have just read melanies blog and was very impressed, when I remember how will add her blog to my links


Today saw Gp who tells me I have to go on a bland diet until I solve certain problems out, also I have bruised my bottom so need to be careful how long I sit & what type of seat I use, what is going to go wrong next.


Had an assessment because of the problems I have typing on my computer, the result is I now need a new computer at work plus extra software & training, if it works should make life easier if not, it could create problems, maybe restrict my blogging, ( who said thank you)


I have now informed most people of my change to my party sadly some do not want to dress up, so I am hoping others will try even harder.


It is the fundraising concert this week, I hope we get a good turnout but I feel it will be a good show. I f any of you readers are willing to buy a ticket, it really would be appreciated although I do accept that Zorro Hamster & my readers in New Zealand will have a long way to come for an afternoons entertainment.


You mat remember that Scarlett Angel posted a comment last year, well i went to see if she had put anything else on but she has disappearred sadly, it seems a shame hers was a good read, maybe I will have to put something else on to do with Ken Dodd.


Well I am getting tired now in particular after reading about Melanies adventures so will go and relax and watch Celebrity Big Brother for an hour or so to wound down before going to bed

1 comment:

Flower said...

Hey..sorry my blog tired you out! It does tend to have that effect on people..I have told myself, 'must try to be more concise' but that never seems to happen!!
:)